Who's Excited?

SATC hits theaters tomorrow folks, now who's excited? Like moi, totally! Made plans and purchased tickets to check it out tomorrow night. Nice thing about living in Savannah, so far SATC tickets for tomorrow have not sold out yet, unlike in some cities where wannabe Carries and Charlottes (etc) are lining up for the pic. Kinda feelin like rushing out to Blockbuster to rent the last season just to refresh my memory of where things left off. Hmm... sounds like a plan!

Anyhow, sorry for all the silence lately. I was away in DC for Memorial Day weekend visiting girlfriends in DC. What started off as a quick trip to do some baby shopping turned into a baby blast weekend with close friends and even a dinner/baby shower thrown together by DC mom extraordinaire Laurita. Such good, generous people I have for friends. Count me lucky. I also got to spend some quality time with some of my favorite toddlers - Alexander (the Great) and the oh so talkative Grey. Adorable, I miss everyone already!

Alrighty, I'm going to get my SATC on. I suggest you do the same.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.