How Will It Move Me?




I've been wanting this for a long time, but the last 10 pounds of baby weight gave me the excuse I was looking for to purchase the whole meal deal - meaning I just bought online (cuz really now, who can find it in stores) Wii Fit (plus the Wii console, since we didn't have one already). It's funny, Chris and I aren't "gamers." The only games we play are the board and card varieties. But I guess that's about to change. At least these games are physical in nature and god willing, will get us fit. On a side note, I have to say that losing the preg pounds hasn't been hard. The first 20-25 just came right off without trying (please don't hate me if you didn't have the same experience, I do count my blessing and think I'm rather fortunate). But the last 10 are just sitting on my belly. Granted, I had a c-section and just got approval to start doing normal exercise. The only exercise I've had is getting in and out of bed to feed/change the baby and even that is slowing down a bit as he gets into a sleep routine. So Wii Fit here I come! Wish me luck.

1 comments:

MJ said...
December 8, 2008 at 2:00 PM

Ooh, totally jealous! I want a Wii Fit!

On a side note, we have the Wii system and lurve the games (particularly the sports ones... bowling!!). You and Chris should "send" your Miis to our system and we'll send you ours, and then we can have a Wii "date"!

xo

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.