The giving tree

I know wallpaper is having a resurgence in popularity, but I haven't been able to get into it, until now. This awesome designer/vintage wallpaper-leaved tree idea for a nursery is Adorable. Especially with the birdhouse light. And it's available for purchase as a kit through Enfant Terrible. It's not cheap, not at all...but I know my baby would love it (okay I love it and I'll convince Jr to love it too). I seriously doubt I can convince Chris to pay over $300 for a wallpaper tree, but maybe we can take the idea and try to make it on our own. Could just use paint instead of wallpaper... hmm. Too cute!

1 comments:

Christy said...
April 30, 2008 at 4:00 PM

love it! They have a painted tree in one of the pottery barn catalogs.

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.