I must be getting old...

So I'm getting ready to make scones (I'm feeling all domestic) and I hear screaming. A young girl terrified scream coming from around the block. Maybe I've just seen to many made-for-TV movies, but when I hear screams I think someone is in trouble. Trouble is an understatement. A car came around the corner with not one, but two teenage girls laying superman-style on the top of a car - holding onto the window frames for dear life. The car wasn't going super fast, but still...Maybe I'm just an old wimp, but that looked completely dangerous and stupid. The girls' father probably sells these on ebay.

2 comments:

MJ said...
September 12, 2007 at 1:19 PM

That's just NUTS!

Jen (Pink) Williams said...
September 14, 2007 at 2:23 PM

Hey MJ (I'm pronouncing that mmmmjjjjj in my head)! I think you need to buy that faux sunroof for the sunfire! You've always wanted a sunroof... hehe.

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.