Carpe Diem - Seize the Watch!


Ever since my beloved cheapo Target watch broke, I've been on a casual quest to replace it. The Target watch lasted less than a year with daily use, which made me think maybe just maybe I needed an upgrade. Enter La Mer (cue singing angels). I stumbled upon their watches via Urban Outfitters and I really liked what I saw. Cute wrap watches, an oversized grandpa style watch, etc. So I went to the company website for the full details. That's when I discovered my hearts true calling - Carpe Diem! It was a bit pricey for me, but part of the $ goes to charity and I can always justify a charitable purchase. It's clunky and sleek all at the same time. How does that work? Not sure, but I love it.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.