I want to go to Basecamp


My parents, like many seasoned retirees, have a motorhome. But when I was a kid we had a tent trailer for camping. I still like tent trailers, they provide the outdoorsy feel of a tent with the comforts of home all in one package; however, they're not the most attractive things. If only there was a camper that could combine the usefulness of a tent trailer with the stylings of the ol' Airstream trailers. Oh snap, there is. Enter Basecamp Airstream. Hello beautiful! It's so sleek and shiny, but what really gets me is that you can fit two kayaks inside. How great is that? And it has the optional tent attachment in case you need more living space. Now if they could just knock a good $10K off of the price...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.