Is it too much to ask?

I'll be the first to admit that there's been more than one morning where Chris and I have walked out of the house for our AM walk only to discover that our outfits are color coordinated - purely accidental. We embarrassingly refer to ourselves on those days as Team Williams and assume that everyone at the park is laughing at us. But there is no excuse for the fashion misfit pictured above. This isn't the first matching outfit day for Paris and Benji. I can see some girls trying to match their outfits to their boyfriend's clothes (not that it's right), but come on...Benji have some backbone. What guy goes along with that? Is she paying you? Total dorks in chambray of all things.

2 comments:

JOSCO said...
August 4, 2008 at 6:16 PM

looks like a picture of a tall Jen and a short Chris to me!

Jen (Pink) Williams said...
August 5, 2008 at 11:37 AM

You're sweet - I so don't feel rich and skinny a la Paris. But if I had her funds I'd make much better use of them :)

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.