Get This: Yummy Minerals

Last week I stumbled across this inexpensive natural minerals makeup company and had to share. It's called Everyday Minerals. Maybe you've already heard of it, but it's new to me. You can sample three of their mineral foundations, one blush and one concealer by ordering their free sample "custom kit." I just received mine in the mail today and so far I'm impressed with the quality of the makeup and the range of colors they have. Of course I'm a sucker and I couldn't resist ordering a couple other items including eye shadow in Oasis, lip gloss in cherry fizz and the lavender/grapefruit infused cosmetic wet wipes (80 wipes for $3.75!). So far the lip gloss is a lighter color than I thought it would be, but I'm happy to report that it's like a lip gloss and lip balm in one. AND it's not icky sticky like so many lip glosses (hair sticking to lips=big pet peeve). The foundation and blush seem comparable to more expensive mineral powder foundations; however, Everyday Minerals foundations come in different formulas. So if you have oily skin you might want to order the "intensive" formula that helps control oil. The original formula is probably better for drier to normal skin, leaving a slight dewy finish. Then there's also semi-matte and matte. I like all the options. I'll keep testing these out, but so far so good. Two thumbs up!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.