Bad Jen

I've been a bad bad Jen. I've been meaning to blog, really I have. I was all ready to post about our Thanksgiving, complete with photos of our first Jen & Chris-cooked turkey. But I can't find the cable for our camera, so I haven't been able to download the pics (excuses excuses). Once we find the cable, I promise to flashback to thanksgiving to show you our spread.

In the meantime, check out this totally fantastic piece entitled Polly, by Christina Muraczewski. LOVE IT. The original was done in acryllic, markers and glitter. And the limited edition prints go on sale today through 20x200. If you're not familiar with 20x200, you should definitely check it out. Each week they feature a couple different artists with limited edition prints - available in small ($20), medium ($200) and large ($2,000) sizes. At those prices, even the non-rich like myself (I'm not poor, just financially challenged) can afford really great art. Tomorrow there's going to be another faux bois-inspired piece. Can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
November 29, 2007 at 4:32 PM

Thanks so much for the tip. I love the site and definitely will be checking it out regularly!

Back to Home Back to Top Totally Like Pink. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.